- All photos will be entered in the QORF Best Photo category.
- All films will be entered in the QORF Best Film category.
- All photos submitted by a person aged 16 years and under are automatically entered in the Youth Best Photo category.*
- All films submitted by a person aged 16 years and under are automatically entered in the Youth Best Film category.*
- All films and photos will be entered in the People’s Choice competition
Additional categories may be added in line with the special interests of our partners
* A film or photo might win both the Best and the Youth categories.
Visioning on Instagram
NEW for 2017
For all the enthusiastic Instagram photographers – Visioning the Outdoors on Instagram
(Visioning on Instagram is a stand alone competition and entries are not included in People’s Choice (see below))
How it works and how you can help your favourite entry to win!
Basically, YOU vote for your favourites – simply go online to the People’s Choice film or photo voting pages and give your favourite films and photos the ‘Thumbs Up!’
Your People’s Choice votes and all the votes from the people you encourage to get on board will be added up at the ending of the voting period.
The film and the photo with the highest number of votes wins! Simples!
QORF can provide images to use on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and we will share details of the voting and shortlisted entries on the website, in our eNewsletter and on social media channels.