How to Enter
- This is a competition for and about outdoor recreation – activities in the outdoors!
- It is not a nature or landscape competition, nor is it a portrait competition.
- Nature, landscape or portrait images will not be disqualified but should capture the essence of the competition theme: LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS
To make an entry in the Visioning the Outdoors Photo Competition, please follow these steps:
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Fill out the Entry Form below with all details.
- Images must be a minimum of 1024 pixels wide and submitted as a JPEG (.jpg) file. Winning entrants may be asked to supply higher resolution images for publication purposes.
- Image naming requirements – in the format: FIRST NAME_SURNAME (of photographer)_TITLE (of photo) – eg Les_Smith_Mt BarneyShadows
- Do not include a watermark, your name or company logo on your image.
- If people can be identified in your images, you must be able to supply an Image Use Consent Form for each person, if requested (download a basic Image Use Consent Form here)
- Entries must be received by the published closing day: See Competition Dates