Visioning the Outdoors
Film & Photo Competition
share your passion for the outdoors in Queensland
Update – now CLOSING Friday June 7
Visioning the Outdoors is open to EVERYONE
All you have to do is get outdoors with your favourite camera and few mates and start shooting! Entering the competition is easy – simply click the link and follow the steps as indicated.
The theme is LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS, a celebration of the power of outdoor recreation activities to enrich people’s lives. We want you to submit photos or short films that capture the essence of your life lived outdoors. This might be your adventure, your escape, your connection, whatever your unique experience of the outdoors may be.
We need YOU to create visions of living life outdoors that inspire people to get outdoors more often.
Photos and short films should communicate in a way which inspires people to visit new places, or revisit old favourites, to try new activities, or challenge themselves further.
- This is a competition for and about the outdoors and outdoor activities
- The competition is free to enter and should mainly feature content from Queensland, Australia.
- It is not a nature or landscape competition, nor is it a portrait competition.
- Nature, landscape or portrait entries will not be disqualified but should capture the essence of the competition theme: LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS
You can enter your films and photos in the following categories:
- Film – Best and Youth
- Photo – Best and Youth
- K2 Basecamp Best Climbing Photo
- Equipped Outdoors Best Gear Photo
- All films and photos will be entered in the People’s Choice competition.
- Youth is open to 16 years and under, and creative work must be predominantly that of the youth entrant (parents – let the kids run free with this one!)
When you enter the 2019 Visioning the Outdoors Film & Photo Competition you will be in the running to win a great selection of product from our prize and category partners – outdoor gear from Equipped Outdoors, Paddy Pallin & K2 Basecamp, first aid kits from Rescue Swag, camera bags from Crumpler and photography manuals from Chris Bray Photography. K2 Basecamp is offering a special $140.00 voucher as a bonus prize to the Best Climbing Photo and Equipped Outdoors is sponsoring the Best Gear Photo