Visioning the Outdoors
Film & Photo Competition
share your passion for the outdoors in Queensland
The competition is now OPEN
All you have to do is get outdoors with your favourite camera and few mates and start shooting!
Entering the competition is easy – simply click the link and follow the steps as indicated.
The theme is LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS, a celebration of the power of outdoor recreation activities to enrich people’s lives. We want you to submit photos or short films that capture the essence of your life lived outdoors. This might be your adventure, your escape, your connection, whatever your unique experience of the outdoors may be.
We need YOU to create visions of living life outdoors that inspire people to get outdoors more often.
Photos and short films should communicate in a way which inspires people to visit new places, or revisit old favourites, to try new activities, or challenge themselves further.
- This is a competition for and about outdoor recreation – in the outdoors!
- It is not a nature or landscape competition, nor is it a portrait competition.
- Nature, landscape or portrait entries will not be disqualified but should capture the essence of the competition theme: LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS
When you enter the 2018 Visioning the Outdoors Film & Photo Competition you will be in the running to win a great selection of product from our prize and category partners. Previous winners have taken home camera bags, magazine subscriptions, outdoor gear and film & photography manuals.
Coming soon: final category list to be confirmed!
You can enter your films and photos in the following categories:
- Film – Best and Youth
- Photo – Best and Youth
- All films and photos will be entered in the People’s Choice competition.
- Youth is open to 16 years and under, and creative work must be predominantly that of the youth entrant (parents – let the kids run free with this one!)
More Prize detail coming soon!
Confirmed for 2018: Equipped Outdoors and K2 Basecamp